The Cumulative Participation Accounts are participation accounts for those who are interested in making long-term investments with small savings.
You can make monthly and quarterly payments to this account, which can be opened for a minimum term of 3 years and a maximum of 10 years
- To open an account, you need a minimum of 500 TL, 100 USD or 100 Euro.
- After opening your account, you can make your payments through payment order from current account.
- You can update the order amounts.
- The minimum amount you can deposit is 100 TL or 50 USD or Euro.
- A lump sum can be deposited on opening of the account.
- You can skip payments a maximum of 5 times.
- You can withdraw money 3 times or up to 50% of the capital before the end of the term.
- If these conditions are violated, 50% of the gross profit shares paid to the customer until that day is received back.