Critical Illness Insurance provides guarantee against death and critical illnesses. Those who are healthy and between the ages of 18 and 65 can benefit this insurance.
In the event of death of the policy holder during the insurance period, the death benefit specified in your policy is paid to the beneficiaries specified in the policy.
Critical Illness Guarantee:
The amount of the guarantee specified on the policy is paid upon the occurrence of the risk when you submit a written document of proof that you have been diagnosed or undergone surgery for the first time in your life due to cancer, heart attack or stroke after an illness on a date 90 days later than the starting date of the guarantee. You can easily meet your medical expenses or other expenses using such guarantee amount.
Insurance premium is determined according to the age of policy holder.
Free Assistant Service
Within the scope of insurance;
- Emergency ground ambulance service
- Medical Service Line
- Drug Delivery Organization
- Sending a Physician or Nurse to Home
- Second Medical Opinion Organization
- Psychological Support by Telephone
- Healthy Nutrition Consultancy by Telephone
- Financial Information and Legislation Consultancy
Assistant services will be offered free of charge for one year within the scope of limits, explanations and general exceptions specified in detailed product document.
You can deduct from tax all the premium amounts that you pay for you, your spouse and children under age 18 provided not to exceed the amount specified below
- If you are a wageworker, 15% of the monthly gross wage and total amount of annual gross minimum wage;
- If you are a self-employed person, 15% of the annual declared income and total amount of the annual gross minimum wage.
Critical Illness Insurance is offered by Katılım Emeklilik.
Emlak Katılım is the agent of Katılım Emeklilik A.Ş.